Branch Manager, Gary Pearson is originally from the UK with 30 years’ scaffolding experience worldwide.
Gary is an Advanced Scaffolder and holds a Site Safe Gold Card. His experience includes:
- 1985 – 2000 ATEC Scaffolding, Preston, UK – Scaffolder/Foreman
- 2000 – 2007 Exel Scaffolding, Preston, UK – Supervisor
- 2007 – 2009 Kwik Scaff LLC Dubai – Scaffold trainer/Evaluator
- 2009 – 2015 (AMS) Access Made Safe Scaffolding – Scaffolding Operations Manager
- 2015 – 2015 SBM Offshore, FPSO Project China – HSE Scaffolding Superintendent
- 2016 – 2017 GSO/Chevron. Angola – Scaffolding Project Manager.
Safety Manager, Ian Braithwaite has worked in the scaffolding industry for almost 30 years in the UK and NZ.
He holds a,
UK advanced scaffolders card
SARNZ suspended/advanced card
Site safe gold card
Ian gained his UK qualifications at the Civil Engineering College, Bircham Newton and worked
in England’s Lake District on residential and commercial projects from 1990-1999.
He moved to New Zealand in 1999 and joined Pacific Scaffolding where he worked on numerous projects as site foreman including:
AUT, Auckland Hospital, PWC Tower, Eden Park redevelopment (RWC 2011) Film/TV sets.
After spending time working in the South Island (Canterbury and Otago) Ian joined Summit Scaffolding in April 2014 and was site foreman on large projects including:
TVNZ redevelopment Fonterra HQ Auckland prison (Paremoremo) NZICC
Ian became health and safety manager in March 2019, this roll includes the safety and welfare of
over 100 scaffolders and regular audits of all current projects.