Summit Scaffolding Waikato ensures easy and safe access to your site which allows contractors to proceed efficiently to complete their work within your time frame and budget restraints. Summit Scaffolding’s management team and highly skilled operatives provide the guidelines needed to enable this level of safe and efficient workmanship on all types of commercial and civil schemes.
Our ongoing and mutually rewarding relationships with major civil, commercial, construction and engineering partners indicate that strong connections and excellent service are what Summit Scaffolding Waikato is all about.
Some of the products and services we are proud to offer include:
- Platforms of 1000mm width
- K Guard and Catchfan edge protection and barrier systems
- Pitch angle roof and edge protection and guard rails
- Tube and fitting scaffolding
- Kwikstage scaffolding
- Fixed, mobile or suspended scaffolding
- Shade cloth
- Pedestrian gantries and public access walkways
- Propping (Falsework) and Shoring.
- Loading bays
- Demolition chutes
- Safety nets
- Temporary fences
- Shrink wrap weather-proofing and to contain pollutants, dust and debris.
Contact Summit Scaffolding Waikato to discuss your commercial or civil scaffolding requirements. We supply ‘better than industry standard’ services for projects such as:
- Main headquarters
- Office blocks
- Shopping malls
- Industrial sites
- Demolition sites
- Retail outlets
- All commercial and civil enterprise
Our services to civil and commercial clients also encompass a range of ancillary benefits including:
- Preferred Supplier arrangements with local engineers for fast design/approval of major structures
- Registered specialist skills (confined spaces, heavy transport, site safe, working at heights)
- Custom work method statements and health and safety plans for all required projects.
Summit Scaffolding Waikato’s attention to detail and intense focus on problem-solving means we can be relied upon to undertake large-scale ventures with professionalism and skill. This is our guarantee of a satisfactory conclusion to your project.
Director, Bruce Pickerill
T: 027 457 9488
Director, John Scott
T: 027 457 9388
Contracts Manager, Gary Pearson
T: 0220 432619